GDT: Wings @ Hawks 6pm Nbcsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
You can see the confidence starting to grow more with Boqvist in the offensive zone. Starting to rove around a little more and creeping down into the slot. The training wheels are starting to come off and it seems he’s getting a longer leash to play his game.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Good to see depth scoring but the team defensive struggles are a big concern. 5 GA in 3 of the last 4 and now they allow 21 SOG to a bum ass team missing Larkin and Bertuzzi. Regressing to the 2019 and 2020 mean.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Good to see depth scoring but the team defensive struggles are a big concern. 5 GA in 3 of the last 4 and now they allow 21 SOG to a bum ass team missing Larkin and Bertuzzi. Regressing to the 2019 and 2020 mean.

The goal was a ridiculous tip and outside that not a single SOG was anything to worry about. I’d give up 40 shots a game every single night if they are of this quality and no one on their end battling for rebounds.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The goal was a ridiculous tip and outside that not a single SOG was anything to worry about. I’d give up 40 shots a game every single night if they are of this quality and no one on their end battling for rebounds.

The goal was indeed a thing of beauty but I don't ever want to see the Hawks giving up 21 SOG a period, regardless. Law of averages says a 50+ SOG pace will come back to haunt you especially with a rookie goalie who has played what 20 games in his career?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
The goal was indeed a thing of beauty but I don't ever want to see the Hawks giving up 21 SOG a period, regardless. Law of averages says a 50+ SOG pace will come back to haunt you especially with a rookie goalie who has played what 20 games in his career?

50 SOG from the worst team in the league with no talent just flipping a bunch of junk on goal isn’t anything to worry about.

Reactions: Jeffrey Lebowski

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Wings were shooting from well out... especially early on. Those shots against numbers are deceiving. 12 of those shots from Dmen.
Wings are in the same boat as Hawks... rebuilding ... but they aren't nearly as bad as some folks like to think.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Slick move by Kurashev, great period for him so far.

Pretty bad call, but it’s a makeup for the FO shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad