GDT: Wings @ hawks 3:00 pm est 2/10/19

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Too swedish and gentle guys. I want it to be something like Bertuzzi - Glendening - Givani Smith, three pain-in-the ass to play against.
I get the pain in the ass part but I think Bertuzzi can do better than the 4th line.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I don't understand how Jensen can make a play like that on the Nyquist goal then miss a pass to Mantha from 5 feet away.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I've lamented often, specifically to @The Zetterberg Era, that Kane will go down as the greatest American player ever at the end of his career.

I think that status will be short lived. I believe in a few of the young guys coming up and just having arrived in the league. I think the greatest player comes from the Eichel, Matthews and Hughes trio. I believe in one of those guys taking that mantle. So he will likely only hold the title briefly in my opinion. Despite how I feel about some of what surrounded him when he was younger, there is no doubt that Patrick Kane is an amazing talent and really a marvel to watch play.

By the way people most often compare Jack Hughes to Patrick Kane. Would it be fun to watch that kind of creativity day in and day out like Datsyuk.... Yes please.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I think that status will be short lived. I believe in a few of the young guys coming up and just having arrived in the league. I think the greatest player comes from the Eichel, Matthews and Hughes trio. I believe in one of those guys taking that mantle. So he will likely only hold the title briefly in my opinion. Despite how I feel about some of what surrounded him when he was younger, there is no doubt that Patrick Kane is an amazing talent and really a marvel to watch play.

By the way people most often compare Jack Hughes to Patrick Kane. Would it be fun to watch that kind of creativity day in and day out like Datsyuk.... Yes please.

I absolutely hope you're right. I'd like the greatest player from my country to be someone I actually respect, you know? One of the big areas I feel it will be nearly impossible for someone to catch are Kane's playoff accomplishments. His numbers there are so impressive. He already has 123 playoff points. For comparison, the top current American player (because I do not count Brett Hull, sorry), Mike Modano has 146.

And double yes on Jack Hughes. My enthusiasm for next year will be through the roof if we get him on this roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->