GDT: Wings @ hawks 3:00 pm est 2/10/19

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Larkin has really arrived to first line status as we know but still love those attempts. He is trying to use Gator as a backboard just like Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Don't trust him to keep his stick on the ice he won't, just try to bounce it off the torso. :laugh:

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
The real casualty of the rebuild isn't the on-ice product, it's FSD's broadcast. Man, they just have nothing to talk about. They try so hard to find positives in players who aren't even doing anything right now. And then they have their dedicated topic of the broadcast, which they will bring up no fewer than 25 times.

Reactions: Sparkzuk and Bench

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
HEY GUYS did you know toews and kane were put on a line together a few games ago and they've performed well?

HEY GUYS did you know that quenville used to do that too?!?!?

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
HEY GUYS did you know toews and kane were put on a line together a few games ago and they've performed well?

HEY GUYS did you know that quenville used to do that too?!?!?

It can get annoying, but I like that our broadcast actually talks about the other team and players around the league. Yes, it can have some annoying permutations where they rave a little too much for me, because hey I tuned in to watch the Wings. But I can say with center ice, it is nice that Kenny and Mickey actually touch on the rest of the league. I think other fanbases don't get that as often, it is one of the things that plagues the main trade board...

Reactions: Henkka and Oddbob

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Also, love Ehn, I too hope that he has a long career. I really believe that with him and DlR our fourth line can be stellar

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Also, love Ehn, I too hope that he has a long career. I really believe that with him and DlR our fourth line can be stellar
To me DLR seems like he should be posting much higher point totals. Like the guy but he should contribute more offense. He has the tools.

Edit: Nice backcheck by him.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Idk what's worse for me, watching Abby or listening to Pat Foley call the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad