Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Hawks - 03/06/2016 5:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I put the odds of survival at 33.33% repeating of course...

..But I'll be watching it at B-dubs so at least I'll have chicken.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Larkin is over due to score, i don't remember the exact number he has like 1 goal on the last 30 shots. He's obviously tired, he didn't get the all-start break to recover plus he's just out of college and sure isn't used to playing that many games at this rate, we all knew he was gonna hit a wall. Add a flue to that aswell.. So yeah now he's had a few days of rest so i'm guessing he's gonna have a big game.

Wings 4-3
Larkin 2 goals, nyquist 1 goal, Zetterberg 1 goal.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Anybody know what channel the game is on tonight? Its isn't on fsd or fsd+. NEither is it on the nbc ones also.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Mrazek did not good look good last game. Looks like his groin is bothering him still.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I think Howard should start and we get a little break since Hossa won't play.

Hossa not playing this year actually isn't a good thing really. He has been abysmal this year.

In any event, just need to get at least one point today. When we entered this three game stretch I would have been content with 3 out of 6 points. Hope they find a way to do that, four points would be extremely nice given the schedule this week.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Damn, now I'm craving that mango habanero...

Really think we need to split up D & Z but whatever.

I could go for a 12 piece mango habanero/parmesan garlic mix. Maybe wild. Ahhhh. That might have to happen.

I'm actually pretty optimistic abput tonight. After getting beat down the other night I think they'll respond and pull off a 3-2 or a 4-3 victory.

Hopefully.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
It is astonishing that the biggest problem this season is scoring. I would have bet on the opposite before the season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad