Post-Game Talk: Wings for the Wings, a big old donut for the Habs.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
LOLOLOL
I just finished reading the tail end of our GDT and ran into and bevy of "twist his dick" posts. I was surprised none of them mentioned the fact that Phil Medley did exactly that to Bert Berns aka Bert Russell and that early 60's classic "Twist and Shout" was born.

insert Rapala deadpan emoji

When posters are at dick twistings, trust me folks, it's time for the whole thing to end. lol

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
@River Meadow

What about that 15th pick you were proclaiming?

:p

I blame Toronto for shitting the bed, choking, and giving Florida all kinds of life after they won in OT.

But tbh we'll still get a good player, it's not the worst thing ever, and Pens have a serious shot to get into PO instead of Florida.

Reactions: LaP

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
We still got a 1st for 3 months of Ben f***ing Chiarot lmfao. I'm more mad about the Habs not drafting top 3( if we dont win lottery) than the Florida pick being 20th overall. It sucks overall though.

I was talking about the Habs pick.

Kennedys

Jul 22, 2015
Saguenay
this mickey mouse of a franchise owes the fans an explanation on how they can have so many injuries and what they plan on doing about it next year.

Yea it look like they're top 5 every season for man-games lost to injury

Reactions: Habs

Darch

Jun 30, 2009
Should be illegal to have teams this bad...

Canadiens have 10 starters on injury list. What can we expect?
Those starters on the injury list are there because they were expected to provide more than they can for an awful team with little structure. Everyone is sitting in the wrong chair, getting more ice time than they should, leading to injuries.

Reactions: jrom and Habs

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yea it look like they're top 5 every season for man-games lost to injury
Most of us remember a number of years back when the players were very critical of the boards here. It makes you wonder if they ever found a complete solution to the zero give. MOAR SAFER BARRIERS please. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Should be illegal to have teams this bad...

Those starters on the injury list are there because they were expected to provide more than they can for an awful team with little structure. Everyone is sitting in the wrong chair, getting more ice time than they should, leading to injuries.
I doubt I'm going to be giving High Grades to the overall strategy the organization employed this year. I know Kent talked about making decisions as a group but I think our coach was given far more rope than was good for us.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I turned it off at the end of the second period, my eyes were bleeding. I know that we don't have much in the way of talent due to many factors including injuries and Bergevin being a moron but I do expect a better effort than what they showed last night. Joel Armia has to go along with some other players but he has given up and does not want to be a Montreal Canadien, what a useless player.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
this mickey mouse of a franchise owes the fans an explanation on how they can have so many injuries and what they plan on doing about it next year.
I was desperate for the media to ask a simple two-part question to Bergevin or Gorton or Hughes: What went wrong with our drafting and what have you done to change it?

The media never asked.

I doubt they’ll ask about injuries and the medical department this time around either, it’s too sensitive of a question and we all know the Montreal media are fanboys who think their job is to protect the Habs franchise’s interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad