GDT: Wings @ flames 9:00 pm et 1/18/19

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
lol that escalated quickly. This is the exact type of game I'm hoping for right now. We got some goals from the Wings, and looking like no points in the standings. Too bad the all-star goalie couldn't have made a couple more saves :sarcasm:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's actually cringeworthy that he's going to the all star game haha. The league needs to get rid of the one player per team rule, it's embarrassing for undeserving players. Larkin should be there...
Considering Larkin should only be there due to the one player per team rule idk.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Considering Larkin should only be there due to the one player per team rule idk.

I mean Larkin is almost a point-per-game player on our terrible team, so you can at least justify him being there. Howard should not. His stats are nowhere near "all-star" level. I know when they announced the rosters, his stats were much better, but I personally find it embarrassing that Howard will be at the game. Frederik Andersen is not an all-star, but Howard is? Laughable, NHL.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I mean Larkin is almost a point-per-game player on our terrible team, so you can at least justify him being there. Howard should not. His stats are nowhere near "all-star" level. I know when they announced the rosters, his stats were much better, but I personally find it embarrassing that Howard will be at the game. Frederik Andersen is not an all-star, but Howard is? Laughable, NHL.
If there wasn't the 1 player per team rule the team would be leafs and lightning players. Marner, Point would get the nod way before Larkin.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
If there wasn't the 1 player per team rule the team would be leafs and lightning players. Marner, Point would get the nod way before Larkin.

I'd be completely fine with that. The all star game is a joke anyways, I don't watch. I still tune into the skills as a background activity, but I haven't watched the game itself in years. It's pond hockey, there's nothing to see. In my mind they need to get rid of the 3 on 3 format, and go back to an actual game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad