Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Canucks, Wednesday at 10:30 (Franzen out with injury, Glendening Recalled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Stop our 1st line and you will most likely win.

What are Vancouver's strengths and weaknesses? I can honestly say I haven't watched them this year; having not purchased Center Ice this year my exposure to a lot of the league has been somewhat limited.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Brooksie will run in and sneak Babs a foreign object.

Tatar and Nyquist will turn heel ripping off their wings Jerseys and attack Babs.

As they rip off their jersey, Torts comes clean and admits he is the only other guy in the NHL that wouldn't play them either. Nyquist and Tatar go to a corner and cry.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
What are Vancouver's strengths and weaknesses? I can honestly say I haven't watched them this year; having not purchased Center Ice this year my exposure to a lot of the league has been somewhat limited.

We're still a very similar team from the past few years. Strengths are definitely still in the top 4 defence and in net. Weakness is a lack of offence after the Sedins (but now with Kesler, we're a one line team...but god damn it's an unstoppable line). Thats why I say shut them down and the Wings should win tommorow night.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
We're still a very similar team from the past few years. Strengths are definitely still in the top 4 defence and in net. Weakness is a lack of offence after the Sedins (but now with Kesler, we're a one line team...but god damn it's an unstoppable line). Thats why I say shut them down and the Wings should win tommorow night.
It's a 50/50 chance the Red Wings shut down the Red Wings tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad