Confirmed with Link: Wings acquire Robby Fabbri for Jacob De La Rose

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
Had a bit of puck luck tonight but I like his style.

Kid must be riding high on confidence right now. Did the Blues not give him much IT on his return from injury?

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
The kid is easy to root for, and it's been fantastic to see a flier work out so well thus far.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Hard to read too much into a 28 game sample size from a mid-season trade. He didn't live up to expectations there, true, but there's no way he stays that level if they retain him. He immediately scored 25 goals and 58 points the following season. I can't imagine too much changed in a few months for our boy Tatar that suddenly clicked into gear.

I believe I read that Tatar had said it was hard jumping into their situation as they had great chemistry everywhere and their style was quite different and he found it hard to adjust in the small amount of games.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
To me just as important as his offensive production is his compete level. I really like how hard he competes out there and seems totally invested in everything he is doing. Agree with @jkutswings that he is easy to root for!

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I doubt Yzerman has any plans of moving Fabbri. He is clicking here, and that is a very nice thing to have in a player.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Guy can be a possible 50-60P scorer for us. Who knows really, but I think with a competitive team he can really make us deep.

And we got him for JFDLR

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Had a bit of puck luck tonight but I like his style.

Kid must be riding high on confidence right now. Did the Blues not give him much IT on his return from injury?

4th line minutes and no PP time really. I'm surprised hes doing as well as he is and think this might be a bit of a hot streak but I absolutely think hes closer to a ~60 point top 6 winger than he is to how St Louis was using him

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Fabbri likely made Athanasiou expendable.

Yeah I was just about to say this.

Fabbri is fitting in the fold a lot better and Bertuzzi/Fabbri seem to be legit buddies and have some sort of chemistry.

Red Wings can upgrade two lines next year drafting Lafreniere and playing him with Larkin/Mantha and signing/trading for another quality C to play with Bertuzzi/Fabbri. A signing like that really add quality depth/talent to the Red Wings outside of the homegrown talent we draft/develop.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
this team is on pace to score 179 goals,that's 20 less than the lowest in the league last year

no a guy who scored 30 last year isn't "expendable" for this team

He actually, absolutely is.

He doesn't produce, the 30 goals is an anomaly more than a standard for AA. The two years prior are what we should expect from this guy. 20(ish) goals, 20(ish) assists, 40 point type guy.

A 1 trick pony nifty on teams with top players, not a dominate offensive force.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad