Windsor Spitfires 2019 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
First off guys, I was referring to what has gone on already when ranting about Harky. My point was if the draft was really run by the new owner did Harky make the choices or did the owner?? Either way I’m not impressed. So that leads me to believe he’ll be GM in title only, daddy will be making the big decisions. As for all you that constantly preach London is better. Does it feel good to have this happen way to often??? Tons of talent but again you get to head home far to early?!?! Imho the Hunters can’t finish even with an outstanding group of guys out there. The cockiness and arrogance keep them from greatness.

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
i always thought it was someone connected to the family. the account started in the older kids draft year and referenced him constantly. ranted about him not being drafted. morphed into a spits fan a month before the rumoured sale was broken on twitter. its all too straight line.

i dont think its the agent because honeslty, if hes a good agent he doesnt care about a message board, he calls the gms and scouts, he doesnt post on here hopeing to get some traction, he talks to people one on one. plus if it was the agent, why did he start with parakh? he would have posted about more then one player and would have started when he started as an agent.

its either the dad or someone connected to him imo
When Pinwheels showed up on the Battalion board , I found the agents name clear as day in the posters profile, it was removed a short time later. Who put it there ? no idea but make no mistake it was there !

Reactions: barclayplager

Sec108

Sep 5, 2011
I dont understand these millionaires interest in a fan board.Just a bunch of guys talking hockey, what would the new ownership really care.Who they should be caring about is their STH base.They are your bread an butter.Pizz them off and your in the crapper for the long term.

Reactions: Spits1963

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
When Pinwheels showed up on the Battalion board , I found the agents name clear as day in the posters profile, it was removed a short time later. Who put it there ? no idea but make no mistake it was there !
Good work, I thought it was owner type comments but maybe the agent thinking like a GM would bring similar type comments.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
First off guys, I was referring to what has gone on already when ranting about Harky. My point was if the draft was really run by the new owner did Harky make the choices or did the owner?? Either way I’m not impressed. So that leads me to believe he’ll be GM in title only, daddy will be making the big decisions. As for all you that constantly preach London is better. Does it feel good to have this happen way to often??? Tons of talent but again you get to head home far to early?!?! Imho the Hunters can’t finish even with an outstanding group of guys out there. The cockiness and arrogance keep them from greatness.

Well if someone is offering you a share of $13 million and you want to get out of the ownership business. I imagine you already know what the answer would be if the guy wanted say in the draft. Nobody is saying it's right but if you really want to sell and you're going to get a few million out of it. It's pretty easy to see what the decision would be and who wins out.

Preach London is better? Better than who? You should probably look closer. Fact is Guelph was a better team after the deadline. Including 2 very decisive victories in games played in London. The biggest surprise was that London went up 3-0 in the series not that Guelph won the series. Yes Guelph coming back 3-0 was a surprise as well. London won 15 straight games for a stretch this year and they pretty much had 1st in the division locked up after that. Meanwhile Guelph was finding their way and made some bold moves at the deadline. You could make the case Guelph had the 2 best players on the ice in Ratcliffe/Suzuki. Cockiness and arrogance doesn't have much to do with why they don't win every year.

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Probably a field in the sign up process that can be left blank but they filled it in not thinking it would be public.

Reactions: OHLTG

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Damn it’s gone totally quiet! No ones talking. Branch musta threw a fit. At least the wings are getting their man!!!

Reactions: randomhero4life

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Damn it’s gone totally quiet! No ones talking. Branch musta threw a fit. At least the wings are getting their man!!!

really, what is there to talk about.
No news about Windsor.
They sure are not playing actually hockey.
This has been like this for the last 8 years.
Wait a month or so and maybe something will happen.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Well gee I don’t know. We could talk about ownership debacle, players, is our #1 pick gonna show....? You usually have a lot of venom to spew. But if m good if you got nothing!!

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Well gee I don’t know. We could talk about ownership debacle, players, is our #1 pick gonna show....? You usually have a lot of venom to spew. But if m good if you got nothing!!

I have nothing that can be discussed on here.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The whole debacle over the pick doesn't make the team look good but it's time to move on and turn the focus to next year and if the team can improve.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
I gave a hard fact above (and a rather good talking point). Nope, nothing. At least I tried.

776.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad