Windsor Spitfires 2018-19 Thread (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
I think imho there’s a few better choices at 6. But drafts are an odd play. You gotta have your full list prepared just in case. Things usually go sideways. Wouldn’t be shocked to see them move up in rnd 2. Or down in 1 or both lol. They need D badly.

Reactions: DetSpitsFan

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
They can't move down in 1, though?!

Unless you meant they'd go down the board a bit, as opposed to a top-10 forward. That I might be okay with - Del Mastro or Schmidt would be nice.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Letowski quiet on the Allen penalty speaks volume. Clearly a crap call as he was being mugged at the same time and TL with no protest. Coach has to go. Hunter would have been livid over that. No protest whats so ever. Again tonight 26,39,8 not existent. I hope TL autographed one of the Knights sweep brooms as I would like to sweep him out of a coaching job with it. Little rookie Foudy gets worked over with no comment from TL. Hat's off to Boka and Allen for trying to make a statement on the ice.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Windsor lost AGAIN!
SWEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That seems like the norm for this team. Didn't even put up a fight at all. JUST laid down and let London walk all over them. HORRIBLE HOCKEY PLAN!!!
NO playoff series wins in the last 8 years now. AWFUL.
Trevor AND rest of the coaching staff SHOULD all be FIRED Friday morning 8 AM!
THEY NEED TO GO. That is just starters. A bunch of players should be also be GONE before the draft is even started!!!!!!!
This team has NO HEART, PASSION.
ONLY half a dozen players actually played this series. AND that is being GENEROUOS 6 players.
London didn't even play well tonight. But enough for the W.
SMALL crowd again tonight. 2889 tonight.
I think the fan have spoken. Last year they were complaining about having just over 3000 at games. Well that dropped. AND if there is NO changes in the offseason, the crows will get even SMALLER.

Reactions: Sec108

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
The good this season. The rookies, Ladd, Huneault. The bad and the ugly the coach, the 19 yr olds as well as the regression and loss of several players with great potential who have excelled on new teams. Hard to lay blame on those players alone. Lots of improvement needs to be done. Starting with coaching and moving on from a majority of the veterans. Zero points in a entire series spells volumes from our scoring leader Purboo. Appeared to me like he was content with his mem cup ring from 2017 as his career highlight. It's not losing that bothers me, it's the reality of a major lack of heart from the veteran core. Not all of them included in this but a few with key roles they didn't fill. Expectations this season disappointed for sure. On paper we were better than 8th seed even without Mikey. The STH deserve and expect better. We can't turn over a majority of our roster to just start another rebuild. Get hockey people in place to lead this group forward.

Reactions: windsor7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad