Windsor Spitfires 2018-19 Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
It’s so quiet kinda weird. I’ve usually heard some solid info by now. Although it would be just called fake news anyway!!! Not sure what’s up. What out of work coaches are out there??

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
It’s so quiet kinda weird. I’ve usually heard some solid info by now. Although it would be just called fake news anyway!!! Not sure what’s up. What out of work coaches are out there??

I don't know if it gets to that point but I'm not against a new coach. Rychel has never had to fire a coach yet so that would be a big leap for him. I haven't seen much from Letowski that tells me they're going to win a championship with him behind the bench. I see a lot of clapping and pats on the back though.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
I don't know if it gets to that point but I'm not against a new coach. Rychel has never had to fire a coach yet so that would be a big leap for him. I haven't seen much from Letowski that tells me they're going to win a championship with him behind the bench. I see a lot of clapping and pats on the back though.

They are not going to fire a coach with 2.75 years left on his contract just because you dont like him.
Of course u didn't like Rocky Thompson either and we what happened after 2 years he was here,a 35 point improvement the 2nd best in team history his 1st year here,to a Mem Cup championship in his 2nd season, to a head coach job in the AHL,through Las Vegas to a 1st place finish
for Chicago in his 1st year there.
You were my GM I would gas u in a hurry wanting me to payout a contract for no good reason.

Reactions: punch1943

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Letowski isn't going anywhere. While some of his methods are a bit odd, he needs time with the younger players to really find his stride. IF he can't get this team going within a year, then maybe talk can start up. Not now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad