Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds v. Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
This is a really nice win!

Great start, kept the effort level up for almost the entire game. Didn't play down to the competition. Scored a power play goal! And beat a Pacific Division team.

Great Win, Preds!! :yo:

Reactions: bdub24

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Is it wrong a piece of me wants us to lose to shut the stupid ass 'woo' morons up?
Woo is cringeworthy everywhere it crops up. It is a contagion that needs to be stamped out, to be sure. But... no, it is taking it a step too far to truly want a loss just to silence the woo. The woo does need to die. In the heat of the moment it's ok to want it to die so badly you almost hope for a loss. But you can't take that past the heat of the moment.

My $0.02.

Reactions: bdub24

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
The PP did look better but I found it hilarious it still took a Forsberg snipe to finally score.

Reactions: LCPreds

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm here, I'm here! Winner Pie is PRE PAY UHD. Dig in fellas! Josi and Calle first because Josi scored me some points in the game and we all know I love it when Calle gets a goal... he's a favorite.

Salted Caramel Apple Pie. I might have stolen the recipe from the owner of Roadrunner Pies in Miami. ;-) Seemed appropriate.

Go Preds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad