Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds v. Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I think Grimaldi carries that bottom line. Blackwell is ok until he touches the puck. If we can slot a better center than that line might start finishing some of these chances.

Reactions: Scoresberg

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Hope so

I also hope they get the kids head checked just in case. The girl who took the puck in the head in Columbus years ago also walked out on her own but died few days later in the hospital. Would be a shame if something like that were to happen to this kid.

Many years ago my son took a puck to the knee during warmups. (Literally the only kid in 119 and it plunks hims square)

We got jack squat. Taken to the arena medic area, given an ice pack. Some decided it hurt too bad to sit through the game. We were staying at the Doubletree. Had to basically beg a preds staffer to give us ride back to the hotel rather than make him walk on the knee. No ffer of tickets to replace the game we ended up missing. No follow up call to see how Vold Jr was doing... bupkis... and we were partial STHs in the lower bowl at the time.

I was pissed, needless to say.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Many years ago my son took a puck to the knee during warmups. (Literally the only kid in 119 and it plunks hims square)

We got jack squat. Taken to the arena medic area, given an ice pack. Some decided it hurt too bad to sit through the game. We were staying at the Doubletree. Had to basically beg a preds staffer to give us ride back to the hotel rather than make him walk on the knee. No ffer of tickets to replace the game we ended up missing. No follow up call to see how Vold Jr was doing... bupkis... and we were partial STHs in the lower bowl at the time.

I was pissed, needless to say.
Yeah, that's low class. Not what I would have expected from the org for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad