Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds v. Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Last game against Arizona, fingers crossed its a good one.

Turris was skating with the team yesterday, I dont think he will be back for a few games but its a start!

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Hopefully, we're not rushing him back. Didn't help him last time.
Id be surprised if they bring him on tonight. I know weve been struggling but rushing someone back seems like a waste, lord knows well need all hands on deck in the playoffs

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Yep- let's recap:

Arizona has 8 regulars out
Third string goalie
On back end of a back to back
Preds are -300 favorites in Vegas, about as big a line as you will ever see in the NHL

What could possibly go wrong?????? lol
Right now I'm seeing -320

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
There are zero excuses to lose tonight. I will be very disappointed if they do.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
We are playing Arizona's AHL team. I've never felt more confident in an Arizona win.

That would be the Tucson (Tuck-son) Roadrunners. I have no scouting report on them. They are not one of Milwaukee's 13 opponents this season (Ontario, San Diego and Stockton) nor one of the 13 from last season (Ontario, San Diego and Stockton again). I believe that the season before, the Ads played the Bakersfield Condors and the San Jose Barracuda, so Tucson (Truck-some) is avoiding Milwaukee!

Play the Milwaukee guys like Grimaldi and Blackwell tonight! They know how to beat AHL players.

The Roadrunners (ugly-little-annoying-birds) are in 4th place in a 7 team division.

Last edited:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The Yotes are also bottom four in the league in 5v5 goals.

Therefore they win by four goals.

And nine regulars are out as well?

Five goals.

Seriously though, just watching for our PP streak.

Last edited:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I like PK's play on that last series. He never could get an open shot and instead of blasting into pads he kept feeding it in. His game has been better since the break. Grimaldi is gonna get another one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->