Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Predators vs Sabres

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I know those interviews can be really cheesy and a lot of people don't like/didn't listen to them, but that last one was pretty good. His family is day one season ticket holders, he's an actual lifelong Preds fan and once had to postpone a show because he lost his voice cheering the Preds during the cup run in 2017.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This game is just another in a long line of frustrations for me

Preds have been the better team- should have 4 goals minimum- yet here we are 1-1

if the play was reversed guarantee we’d be down at least 2 goals

EVERYTHING comes so hard for this team- nothing is easy and we get no puck luck whatsoever

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I know those interviews can be really cheesy and a lot of people don't like/didn't listen to them, but that last one was pretty good. His family is day one season ticket holders, he's an actual lifelong Preds fan and once had to postpone a show because he lost his voice cheering the Preds during the cup run in 2017.
Better than the first for sure

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
This game is just another in a long line of frustrations for me

Preds have been the better team- should have 4 goals minimum- yet here we are 1-1

if the play was reversed guarantee we’d be down at least 2 goals

EVERYTHING comes so hard for this team- nothing is easy and we get no puck luck whatsoever
nothing comes easy because look at the neutral zone and offensive zone for us. we have no room. not gonna pretend to be a coach but on nights like tonight, i really wonder what the "X and Os" are. we have the superior roster. Saturday night at home. just no space compared to opponents.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
JvvCwAZ.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->