Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Predators vs Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
As some of you have probably noticed by now ive decided to not do game by game breakdowns for a couple reasons. 1) we have more knowledgeable fans here now than we did years ago and its not as needed. 2) we have more opinionated fans now and so there would be more disagreements.lol. 3) im retired now and traveling a lot. 4) its too much like work. Lol
I loved reading your breakdowns. A lot of subtly and nuance to in game strategy and adjustments that new or casual fans would simply never pick up on. Thank you for sharing your insights and knowledge - I became a more passionate fan because of them.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
It's crazy how quickly Chicago fell after that went from favorites to getting swept by the Preds a few years ago.

Life comes at you fast...
So we're Ferris and theyre Cameron....I f***ing love it!

Edit..they're Cameron and we're the parking garage attendants...yeah...that feels more like it.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I will always hate Chicago, but will also always want Kane on our team.
That said, way to go Preds! I can’t believe Nick Bonino leads the team in goals through 11 games. I know Forsberg is injured, but still! Very glad for him. I have always said that he’s a sneaky good player, and the reason that our third line has been relevant for the last two years. Such a smart player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->