Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Hands are up!!

What an absolute ass kicking!

Suck it Chicago!!

Lehner should throw 50 pucks at each of the rest of the Hawks for leaving him out to dry all night.

Reactions: bdub24

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Flying back to LAX from Mexico City so likely will miss all of this. Go Preds! Keep owning these ****ing rat ****s

Since bdub is likely unavailable let me try to fill in...

FU ChickenHawks!! FU Kane u whiny tit!!

FU Johnny Toes !!! FU Duncan-how-do-you-have-a-Norris-when-Weber-doesnt!!!

Way to go Bones and Rocco!! And Rinne We Are Not Worthy

Huge Legwand

Oct 28, 2019
That was by far the worst hawks team to watch in person and frankly the most terrible nhl team I've ever witnessed....and I've seen some bad early preds squads.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
That was by far the worst hawks team to watch in person and frankly the most terrible nhl team I've ever witnessed....and I've seen some bad early preds squads.

I dont know. Back when the Preds were a brand new expansion team the Hawks were straight up awful. When we were looking for games to go to in those early years we'd first check for a game against the Hawks as the Preds were most likely to win. That was back in the Jocelyn Thibault days. I remember the Hawks fans wearing bags over their heads in the GEC.

Reactions: SouthNash and Adz

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Since bdub is likely unavailable let me try to fill in...

FU ChickenHawks!! FU Kane u whiny tit!!

FU Johnny Toes !!! FU Duncan-how-do-you-have-a-Norris-when-Weber-doesnt!!!

Way to go Bones and Rocco!! And Rinne We Are Not Worthy
Awesome pick up of the baton! Just landed and this was the first post I saw.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I dont know. Back when the Preds were a brand new expansion team the Hawks were straight up awful. When we were looking for games to go to in those early years we'd first check for a game against the Hawks as the Preds were most likely to win. That was back in the Jocelyn Thibault days. I remember the Hawks fans wearing bags over their heads in the GEC.
People forget that Chitaco has only been (or was) relevant for maybe 10 years. They had horrible enough teams to get the great draft picks and the cups along with them but still haven't had the management to stay relevant.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Probably the easiest shut out of Pekka's career.

They are bad. Hall Gill kept just being flabbergasted about how bad their man to man was and just couldn't believe they never tried to adjust it.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
It's crazy how quickly Chicago fell after they went from favorites to getting swept by the Preds a few years ago.

Life comes at you fast...

Last edited:
Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->