Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators vs Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Win! Great job, Pekka! And a pretty good job by everyone else, too! Except the powerplay, you guys are just downright dreadful.
:wave:

Winn-i-peg.....YOU SUCK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! Loser thugs.

Reactions: myFialabot

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Josi’s Goal was a god damn rocket! Not meaning to derail any conversations in here, but is Josi known for having a shot like that?

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Rinaldo really hasn't been that bad in these few games we've played so far

Sissons has had a great start to the season too.
I've wondered, wasn't Rinaldo last "not a total dirtbag" when he played for Lavy in Philly? Lavy know how to get the most out of him maybe or Rinaldo trying to toe the line cause Lavy's giving him a shot?

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
I've wondered, wasn't Rinaldo last "not a total dirtbag" when he played for Lavy in Philly? Lavy know how to get the most out of him maybe or Rinaldo trying to toe the line cause Lavy's giving him a shot?

Sucked punched Girard last season.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
In that article in The Athletic that Adam Vingan wrote, it was abundantly clear that Rinaldo wanted to play for Lavy again at some point.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Sucked punched Girard last season.

Right, but the question was about when the last time he wasn't a dirt bag. ;)

As for a comment above about how Rinaldo is proving the "soft post PK trade noobs wrong," whatever that all means, he has been a pleasant surprise so far if only because he hasn't done anything too stupid yet. I'm not sure if I'm one of those "soft ... noobs" or not, but my opinion of him before the season began is that he has been a dirty player who can't control his reactions at times. Nothing he's done so far proves that wrong, though if he keeps playing well without the baggage he can certainly be considered a changed player.

Reactions: King Weber

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Who's ready for some pie? Sweet sweet winner pie is so good! Pekka, Hartman--you first.

Who is the power play coach? Does he deserve the Nick Williams treatment? Maybe. That was terrible.

Go Preds!

Yes, I'll have pie, but the PP..........

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'm so frustrated with the PP I want a PP unit of the 4th line to get the message that the PP is shit.

Salomaki-Sissons-Rinaldo let the defensemen blast from the blue line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad