Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Mmmmmm, Pie.
Sweet Sweet Sweet pie.

My boy Calle Jarnkrok with a hat trick and I had to miss it (family Thanksgiving). Argggghhhhh. I couldn't watch, but could keep up with the score til the last 3 minutes. Just watched the recap. Did I detect the slightest bit of emotion in his celly? BTW he has gotten so much better at interviewing! Obviously he gets first slice.

Go Preds!

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Funny stat:

In 30 regular season games before tonight, Jarnkrok had 6 total goals. Amazing what one really good night does to someone's stats lol.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Are we still on the Neal vs Jarnkrok thing? I thought we finally burried that.

Thought so too but there have been times this season where I've seen people argue that having James "4 points in 20 games" Neal instead of Jarnkrok would solve all our problems.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Jarnkrok and Forsberg are very close friends. There is no doubt in my mind that Forsberg has been working with him on his shot. Every goal he made last night looked like a Forsberg snipe.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Jarnkrok has always had an accurate shot. his problem has always been 1)taking too long to get his shot off, 2)getting to an open spot to be able to get a shot.

last night he was given lots of space and time to pick the corner on the first two, two shots when you saw the angle that showed the upper left corner open glove side plainly.

the third goal off the move was far more impressive to me.

Reactions: predfan24

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
nature-spun-worsted-brown-sheep-yarn_x465.png
Dunya--nin-En-Buyuk-Timsahi_d4fd8.jpg

hat-trick_BannerWeb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad