Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Habs VS Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I don’t think that was intentional. Looks like he knew he was in trouble and did what he had to do in desperation to tie up Boyle.

Should’ve been a penalty.

Reactions: PJ817

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Great to see Boyle score his first in Nashville. It was a huge goal and a beautiful exchange with Josi and Subban. Watching his post-game interview, you can tell he was touched by the crowd's reaction.

And also, how does the league deal with cup checks nowadays? Still just a fine? Curious to see if they'll do anything...

That's f***ing brutal to watch. Yikes

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
That's ****ing brutal to watch. Yikes
Yah - and you can see what a tough ... guy he is; sucking his jersey to get to the bench to get his breath back... shitty play by Habs (sorry for swearing) but really, nut jabs/slashes just ... why? He knew what he was doing - that was not accidental

Reactions: bdub24

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
Yah - and you can see what a tough ... guy he is; sucking his jersey to get to the bench to get his breath back... ****ty play by Habs (sorry for swearing) but really, nut jabs/slashes just ... why? He knew what he was doing - that was not accidental

Yeah it looks like Weber's partner has possession of the puck on the play, so there's no reason for Weber to do that. Maybe the full replay would show something different, but yeah, it doesn't look accidental to me.

Reactions: PJ817

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Ah, Winner Pie. Been awhile. Chocolate Pie is ready and waiting. Boyle, you get the first slice.

It takes me longer to get it made when I have to take Jailbait Jr. home, but man do I enjoy having her with me at games. She asked me to explain all the numbers in the program last game so I wrote it all out. She studied them and now she knows exactly what +/-, PIM, LW and P means. Third Generation Pred fan is coming along nicely.

Go Preds!

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Yeah it looks like Weber's partner has possession of the puck on the play, so there's no reason for Weber to do that. Maybe the full replay would show something different, but yeah, it doesn't look accidental to me.
believe a Preds player was trying to get a pass to Boyle and weber's partner intercepted the pass.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Nice job, Preds!! :yo:

Pekka with a bunch of huge, timely saves.

Nice to see Boyle and Hartman get on the board.

Therefore, we're going to win tonight.

Maybe Boyle will get his first goal as a Pred on a tip in.

Nice. Now tell me the Powerball numbers!

Jesus Christ Boyle is huge
He might be one of the only players that can make Shea Weber look small!

Glad the guys got the win. Now if 102.5 could boost their power so I could have heard the game between Unionville and just south of Franklin it would be nice.
No kidding. Sometimes I have a hard time getting the station even in Hendersonville.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Glad the guys got the win. Now if 102.5 could boost their power so I could have heard the game between Unionville and just south of Franklin it would be nice.

Have you scanned for alternate channels carrying the feed? 102.5 dies as I get into the Boro but there is a separate local channel simulcast that I can swap over to. Don't forget there is always the app too if you're into that.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Have you scanned for alternate channels carrying the feed? 102.5 dies as I get into the Boro but there is a separate local channel simulcast that I can swap over to. Don't forget there is always the app too if you're into that.
I haven't found any. Usually I just use satellite radio but if I dont have my wife's car I gotta go old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad