Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Habs VS Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
YAH BAYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOO WHOOO!!!

I like it, I love it... I want some more of it!

(Thank you Tampa for beating Dallas and Thank you Avs for beating Winterpeg)

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
TBL just nuetered DAL...holy crap
Yeah, Bishop is injured too. It was pretty bizarre, they peppered Khudobin, and he got pulled in the first. They had to put in a rookie goalie in his second NHL game; he immediately fell victim to a Kucherov steamer. 2nd period rolls around and Khudobin is back in net. :laugh:

Reactions: bdub24

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
I absolutely love Boyle, so pumped to have him. Was really cool to see him get such a nice welcome there at the end.
I've been a fan of his since the Rags; ended up in Tampa when he was here and got STM; when he went to Devs, got to see him there and got tickets to all the games; and now?

Yeah, #TeamBoyle all the way to #TeamPreds

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
I thought Boyle's interview was very classy
That is just who he is. I tell people about him, and have for at least 7 years, it's just how he treats everyone. I mean, the staff, the management, the players, the fans, the people on the street. So humble - always has been.

Reactions: bdub24

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
Great to see Boyle score his first in Nashville. It was a huge goal and a beautiful exchange with Josi and Subban. Watching his post-game interview, you can tell he was touched by the crowd's reaction.

And also, how does the league deal with cup checks nowadays? Still just a fine? Curious to see if they'll do anything...

Reactions: PJ817 and mackelroy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->