Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Habs VS Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Not sure if you saw but the Bolt's turned another team over and spanked them... Nashville remains in 2nd place by 8 points (and if they could win this one by 10)

Be positive!

And on that note, CHEEEERRRRINGGGG !!!!

WOOOO HOOO BOYLE!!!

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Boyle's first goal! :yo:

Really glad he's joined the squad; I loved having him in Tampa. He's a great presence to have in the playoffs.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
YAH BAYYYY BEEEE!!!!! Boyler starts ramping it up and lookiee what's happening :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
im the worst about it. i call out individuals a lot but man i don't get it. the PP is still the biggest mystery.
I see it sometimes as players expecting the game to be a little slower for them than it actually is. Soft passes they expect opponents won't catch up to, lazy clears..as if they expect good things to just kind of happen for them because good things happened in the past. They've forgotten the work it looks like sometimes.

Reactions: predhead1

predhead1

Aug 7, 2003
I see it sometimes as players expecting the game to be a little slower for them than it actually is. Soft passes they expect opponents won't catch up to, lazy clears..as if they expect good things to just kind of happen for them because good things happened in the past. They've forgotten the work it looks like sometimes.

I remember a Ray Bourque interview years ago where he was asked about the key to his success, and he said in the NHL you have to do everything at full speed. I know it seems simple, but I think it goes to exactly this point - don't make lazy passes, don't skate half-speed to the puck because you think someone else will get there first, don't glide off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad