Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Game 3 - Nashville Predators (C1) at Dallas Stars (WC1) - NSH Up 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
This is a series only Jacque Lemaire could love.

Feels good to be on the winning side of it but damn that was not a recipe for winning hockey.

Reactions: predfan98

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Again explain the coaching deficiency causing that. Don’t just say the Preds are being outplayed therefore they’re being outcoached. That’s the worst kind of take.

Slow breakouts, can't escape Stars' forecheck therefore can't generate anything offensively. Stars completely owning the neutral zone applying pressure forcing us to dump the puck to Bishop or Stars D.

Tonight was a perfect example of it. I though we played pretty well defensively the last 10 minutes of the game and Rinne took care of the rest.

Reactions: predfan98

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I didn't see Forsberg's goal but the first and third goals were terribad by Bishop. Despite what the announcers were saying I don't think that third goal was tipped. I think it just went off his arm and bounced in.

I agree.

The last replay that I saw, the puck changed direction and then hit the corner of the blocker and then down and in the net.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I didn't see Forsberg's goal but the first and third goals were terribad by Bishop. Despite what the announcers were saying I don't think that third goal was tipped. I think it just went off his arm and bounced in.

Bishop lost that game. Pekka won that game. That's pretty much the whole night summed up.

Reactions: Scoresberg

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Don't know how many of you still have NBCSN commercial on but that Progressive commercial where they act like it's a sitcom and Flo is the new maid is hilarious. Usually those Progressive commercials are awful but they hit a home run with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->