Wilson in the aftermath of the NYR Game

Would you still want Wilson on your team in light of what he did in NYR game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
If Wilson reeled it back a bit (well, quite a bit) then he'd be a very very effective PWF. Hell he is already a very effective PWF and I'd take him on the Bruins in a heart beat. He just needs tow the line A LOT better.

Reactions: Petrus

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
All of this is the NHL's fault. They could easily put a stop to the whole post-whistle circus by enforcing the actual rules but they explicitly choose not to. Look at all the clicks they get from this stuff.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Even more yes after being able to dodge that suspension. He's still a very good player you either want to win or get swayed by your personal feelings about the player.

Reactions: Smokin krak koken

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
I just wanted to see Wilson’s approval ratings.
Why do you feel the need to defend such player ? I don't get people like you. Defending a multi millionaire recidivist who has a love for hurting other people away from their livelihood.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
I'd take him in a heartbeat. He didn't do anything that bad, in my opinion, just a little shot to the head. It's the game of hockey and we've all seen MUCH worse. Is he annoying to opponents? For sure. Is he a good hockey player? Damn right.

Reactions: Smokin krak koken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad