Wilson hit on Brandon Carlo (Part-2) (suspended 7 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
In-person hearing was scheduled (although Wilson waived the right to it).

In-person hearing means that Wilson is going to be sitting for awhile.

He is a fool.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
What I want...suspended the rest of the season and playoffs if Caps make it.
What we will get...1-2 games max.
It will be at least 6 games.

"If the infraction might require a suspension of six games or more, the offending Player is offered the opportunity to an in-person hearing. In this case, the Player remains suspended until the hearing takes place. If the Player waives his right to an in-person hearing, the hearing will be conducted by phone."

Department of Player Safety FAQs

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
It will be at least 6 games.

"If the infraction might require a suspension of six games or more, the offending Player is offered the opportunity to an in-person hearing. In this case, the Player remains suspended until the hearing takes place. If the Player waives his right to an in-person hearing, the hearing will be conducted by phone."

Department of Player Safety FAQs

His last suspension was 20 games IIRC? they should keep adding to that IMO.

filinski77

Feb 12, 2017
Reasonable post.....well thought out.

Up until you give Wilson props for not trying to hurt someone for a whole two seasons.

You do know players go their entire career without sending a guy to the hospital, let alone several times.

Stop making excuses for this guy. It's even worse because he's a good hockey player, he doesn't need to be hitting guys in the head over and over. I can only assume he's dumb as a rock......
Thanks for being reasonable. I definitely am not trying to brag or give him props for not getting a suspension in the last 2 years. It’s more so that it’s obvious he’s changed his overall game significantly from his early career vs. the last 2 years.

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
Thanks for being reasonable. I definitely am not trying to brag or give him props for not getting a suspension in the last 2 years. It’s more so that it’s obvious he’s changed his overall game significantly from his early career vs. the last 2 years.

Here’s the thing, he could have gone down as a great power forward of his time, a true force to be reckoned with.

Instead, he’s this generations Raffe Torres.

It’s really a shame the guy is such a f***ing idiot.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I feel like the only the people surprised when Wilson blatantly attempts to injure someone are Capitals fans. So many of them are convinced that Wilson is a good boy, who could never hurt a fly.

EDIT: If Wilson is the type of player who can "lose control" on the ice with little antagonism on the opponent's part, maybe the Capitals should teach him how to maintain control, rather than zeroing in on the easiest target and trying to end careers. Just a thought

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I feel like the only the people surprised when Wilson blatantly attempts to injure someone are Capitals fans. So many of them are convinced that Wilson is a good boy, who could never hurt a fly.
It's understandable, players should know to alter their heads millimeters in random positions to better protect themselves from wilson. :sarcasm:

Reactions: UnSandvich

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Could've been more. It's 10+ calculated for a 82 game season so its not too bad i guess. 7 games in this shortened year isn't nothing. Still would've given him more with his history.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
EvergreenShabbyAcornbarnacle-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad