Not open for further replies.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
He ended Keith Ballards career.

Yeah, about that.

Isles' Martin: NHL's disciplinary process fair

"The 25-year-old wing was bothered that his hit on the Wild's Keith Ballard in December caused not only a concussion and facial fractures that still have Ballard sidelined, but prompted calls of dirty play. Martin wasn't penalized or suspended for that hit."

Also this.

Do you see Martin laughing after the player was injured? Keep trying. Instead of chuckling he called over to the trainer immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: PWJunior

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
What is being missed here is that for the most part Penguins, Rangers, Islanders, and Bruin fans are all pretty much in agreement. That should really tell you all you need to know about Wilson.

lol, rangers, islanders, bruins and capitals fans also agree on things about the pens. whats your point?

rangers, pens, bruins and capitals fans all agree on things about the isles too

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Kinda suprised it was 3 games but considering how many suspensions he’s had in the past few months and a number of questionable hits in the playoffs probably warranted.

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Yeah, about that.

Isles' Martin: NHL's disciplinary process fair

"The 25-year-old wing was bothered that his hit on the Wild's Keith Ballard in December caused not only a concussion and facial fractures that still have Ballard sidelined, but prompted calls of dirty play. Martin wasn't penalized or suspended for that hit."
Also this.

Do you see Martin laughing after the player was iqnjured? Keep trying. Instead of chuckling he called over to the trainer immediately.

So you enjoyed the Visnovsky hit did you?
Wilson wasn't laughing at Aston-Reese this has been confirmed by multiple sources.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
lol, rangers, islanders, bruins and capitals fans also agree on things about the pens. whats your point?

rangers, pens, bruins and capitals fans all agree on things about the isles too

Name one player that everyone agrees on that the Islanders employee that everyone feels is a dirty POS who tries to injure people.

aojvWQ0_700b.jpg

Reactions: PWJunior

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Wilson wasn't laughing at Aston-Reese this has been confirmed by multiple sources.

Yep, fake news. You have the wrong guy to argue with here because one of the main reasons that the Islanders Penguins brawl got started was because Fleury was laughing after DiPietro was injured. They tried that same BS.

Also you want me to take Tom Wilson or any of the Capitals players or coaches at their word??????? LOL at that.

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
Name one player that everyone agrees on that the Islanders employee that everyone feels is a dirty POS who tries to injure people.

aojvWQ0_700b.jpg

Trevor Gillies. Probably bigger POS than Wilson.

The melee started when Gillies elbowed Penguins forward Eric Tangradi in the head.[12] After the elbow, Tangradi fell to the ice, where he was continually punched.[13] When Gillies was separated from Tangradi, he was given a five-minute major for elbowing, a double minor for roughing, a ten-minute misconduct and a game misconduct.[10] Despite being ejected from the game, Gillies continued to taunt the injured Tangradi from the runway to the dressing rooms.

Reactions: domaug

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Yep, fake news. You have the wrong guy to argue with here because one of the main reasons that the Islanders Penguins brawl got started was because Fleury was laughing after DiPietro was injured. They tried that same BS.

Also you want me to take Tom Wilson or any of the Capitals players or coaches at their word??????? LOL at that.
Dipietro got what he and the Isles deserved. They were made for each other.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Trevor Gillies. Probably bigger POS than Wilson.

The melee started when Gillies elbowed Penguins forward Eric Tangradi in the head.[12] After the elbow, Tangradi fell to the ice, where he was continually punched.[13] When Gillies was separated from Tangradi, he was given a five-minute major for elbowing, a double minor for roughing, a ten-minute misconduct and a game misconduct.[10] Despite being ejected from the game, Gillies continued to taunt the injured Tangradi from the runway to the dressing rooms.

Employ, guess you missed that. Reading is key.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
wilson has been suspended already and pens fans are still whining about the hit. he really does live in their heads :laugh:

Big talk for a team that's won 1 or 10 recent playoff series against them...including the last two years...which led to Penguins cups...

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

StephenPeat

Jul 19, 2015
Well we dislike him as well and nor does he have anywhere near the track record of Wilson. I'm not even sure he has ever been suspended. Wilson has 3 suspensions this season alone. Keep trying though, I like where this is going.
Actually for his salary and production, I love Clutterbuck on the Isles. Who am I kidding.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
It was obvious that it was dirty. The hit broke his jaw for **** *****! :) Of course, the Caps will deny it. That's not surprising either.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
It's amazing that Matt Martin threw like 300 hits a year for about five years and I never seen him injure nor try to injure people in this manor. Yes you can still hit in the NHL without elbows and shoulders making head contact. Somehow Tom can't seem to figure that out.

He enjoys headshots. If he keeps it up he'll get the Torres treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->