Confirmed with Link: Williams is Back

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Glad he's resigned with you guys honestly. Little bit of a fan of Williams, I'm a Red Wings fan, through and through, but for this year/post season I'll be rooting for the Hurricanes.

Good luck guys. Hopefully you can pull a trade or two off that'll help out near the TDL. If you deal with Detroit... Idk, hopefully we fleece you(sorry), Red Wings need it! :help:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Glad he's resigned with you guys honestly. Little bit of a fan of Williams, I'm a Red Wings fan, through and through, but for this year/post season I'll be rooting for the Hurricanes.

Good luck guys. Hopefully you can pull a trade or two off that'll help out near the TDL. If you deal with Detroit... Idk, hopefully we fleece you(sorry), Red Wings need it! :help:
Red Wings giving you bull would be a novelty, I guess.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
He looks slow.

So....the more things change.....

Yup, he's resigned to playing with us because he re-signed with the Hurricanes...pedantic English major posting...don't @ me...:sarcasm:

He should probably replace Nino his first game

Nobody has been playing harder than Nino and McLovin for the last 1/2 dozen games or so. One's been luckier than the other....Nino doesn't sit....although, I still contend we could see 6 or even more guys getting an occasional day off for rest and to rehab the inevitable bumps and bruises.

Reactions: Tryamw

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018

Yup, he's resigned to playing with us because he re-signed with the Hurricanes...pedantic English major posting...don't @ me...:sarcasm:

Nobody has been playing harder than Nino and McLovin for the last 1/2 dozen games or so. One's been luckier than the other....Nino doesn't sit....although, I still contend we could see 6 or even more guys getting an occasional day off for rest and to rehab the inevitable bumps and bruises.

Ohhh... I can tell this makes you feel way too good about yourself. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Tryamw

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Ohhh... I can tell this makes you feel way too good about yourself. Have a nice day.
It's not you. Re-sign vs. resign happens a plenty on HF, and it's always hurts me too because it changes the meaning of a sentence pretty much to the opposite. Grammar has rules like a hockey game has rules. Anyone using the word "resign" when talking of a freshly-inked player feels like a boarding that went uncalled.

I also insist hyphen being used on Spider-Man which is the only correct form.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018

Nino. Also is taking stupid penalties. Right now, of our starters he Nino would be the logical replacement, move Svech up with Aho and Tevo and move Willians with Staal and Fogel.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I’m liking Williams in a fourth-line role to start, with PP time. Once he shows he needs a promotion, go right ahead.

Reactions: zman77

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Nino doesn’t go anywhere. In fact the next time the Staal line starts to struggle, and Williams has had a few games I could see a return try out of last years Nino-Aho-Williams with TT going with Staal and Svech.

Or Williams will be so slow he’ll just be injury fill in night to night for guys with bumps and bruises like someone else said, and otherwise be on the fourth line.

Reactions: zman77

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Re: Staal line struggling (not your comment bleed, someone in the GDT said it in one of the last two games)... Here are the forwards 5v5 GF numbers since Dec 1st:
5v5 GF:

Svech: 14
Staal: 13
Foegele: 13
TT: 10
Aho: 8
Nino: 8
Dzingel: 8
McGinn: 8
Haula: 7 (played 8 less games though)
Wallmark: 6
Necas: 6
Martinook: 6

xGF follow those numbers closely.

GF/60 has Svech, Haula, Foegele, Staal and McGinn on top. Also, in raw points, the three of them are on top as well with 10, 9, and 8.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->