William Karlsson

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
At his price for what he does absolutely love him, and that hair :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

giphy.gif

He's an extremely solid 2 way C, I'd love him to score a little more, (I mean I don't expect 17/18 levels out of him,) but I love what he brings to the team.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I'd understand the question more if it was if he's a "true" 1C(what is a "true" 1C anyway?). Is he a top-6 center? Of course.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'd understand the question more if it was if he's a "true" 1C(what is a "true" 1C anyway?). Is he a top-6 center? Of course.

I think it's pretty clear that he is the best Center Vegas has, but that isn't a profound statement given our C corps. So, relative to our time, a definite 1C. Elsewhere, maybe a 2C

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I think it's pretty clear that he is the best Center Vegas has, but that isn't a profound statement given our C corps. So, relative to our time, a definite 1C. Elsewhere, maybe a 2C
Around a third of the league have no center better than Karlsson rn, so it's more a question of: are you only a "true 1C" if you're a, for example, top 15 center in the league?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Around a third of the league have no center better than Karlsson rn, so it's more a question of: are you only a "true 1C" if you're a, for example, top 15 center in the league?

Fair enough. Let's go out and grab a Top 15 so Wild Bill can be a legit #2! (Leafs fan logic here)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->