William Karlsson, Linus Fröberg, Nicolai Meyer & John Norman

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
Im no expert on this players, but this is my 50 cents.

Nicolai Meyer is a dane, that is kind of a sniper type. Born 93 quite late in the year. Good hands, good skater, not very stellar defensively yet. 50/50 if he gets drafted is my guess.
William Karlsson is good both ways from what I have seen, but could be a bit faster. Could turn out really good, I like the organization he plays for right now, good at developing players. Berglund and Backlund is previous drafted Västerås centers.
Linus Fröberg is a typical Brynäs center, maybe lacks standout qualities, but could be worth drafting in the later rounds, looked good in the SEL-games he has played. My guess is that his performance in u-18 wjc will decide if he gets drafted.
John Norman have played great in SEL, passed over twice, but should be picked this year. Exceptional speed, especially acceleration, really good defensively. The questionmark is perhaps what kind of player he would be in NHL? Not physical enough for the bottom-6, not skilled enough for a top-6 role has been the common judgement. He has come a long way to prove the doubters wrong with his great season though.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Im no expert on this players, but this is my 50 cents.

Nicolai Meyer is a dane, that is kind of a sniper type. Born 93 quite late in the year. Good hands, good skater, not very stellar defensively yet. 50/50 if he gets drafted is my guess.
William Karlsson is good both ways from what I have seen, but could be a bit faster. Could turn out really good, I like the organization he plays for right now, good at developing players. Berglund and Backlund is previous drafted Västerås centers.
Linus Fröberg is a typical Brynäs center, maybe lacks standout qualities, but could be worth drafting in the later rounds, looked good in the SEL-games he has played. My guess is that his performance in u-18 wjc will decide if he gets drafted.
John Norman have played great in SEL, passed over twice, but should be picked this year. Exceptional speed, especially acceleration, really good defensively. The questionmark is perhaps what kind of player he would be in NHL? Not physical enough for the bottom-6, not skilled enough for a top-6 role has been the common judgement. He has come a long way to prove the doubters wrong with his great season though.

cool, thanks!

LoveHateLeafs

Jul 7, 2009
How is his physical play? Does he remind you of any NHL players (in terms of style)?

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy

I liked their games against Canada. Especially Karlsson, though he may lack some speed as you said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->