Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
GKhes3vXkAEA_VU

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
On hat day no less! Impressive timing. Nice for the fans to have something to cheer for

Also, lol at the Blues, what a squandered opportunity to only get 1 of 4 points vs the Sharks this past week
Sharks swept the season series from STL, 3-0-0.
Haven't beaten any of the other 30 teams more than once this season.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Sharks swept the season series from STL, 3-0-0.
Haven't beaten any of the other 30 teams more than once this season.
Dang, I was just about to post this :laugh:

They haven't beaten any team twice this year, but they've beaten us 3 times. We have a chance to clinch the most losses against the Sharks this season if Calgary can beat the Sharks on Tuesday.

Last edited:

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
The numbers (74 games, 15G, 25A, -42) don’t look great, but he has had a real good season and has handled the losing and the adversity really, really well. They played him at Center for about 10-15 games and he looked overmatched there, but other than that, he has been really good.

I hope he builds on that…

If he was surrounded by average NHL-talent/playing on an average NHL-team he would be around 20G, 55P right now

Reactions: hn777

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
The numbers (74 games, 15G, 25A, -42) don’t look great, but he has had a real good season and has handled the losing and the adversity really, really well. They played him at Center for about 10-15 games and he looked overmatched there, but other than that, he has been really good.

I hope he builds on that…

If he was surrounded by average NHL-talent/playing on an average NHL-team he would be around 20G, 55P right now
he just seems to be getting better and better as the season goes on. I find it surprising as a rookie he blocks as many shots as some D do.
awesome young player

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Sharks have some very promising forward prospects with superstar potential. Next few years will be critical to their team construction/development

Jocke1

Mar 31, 2022
Must be a new record, getting a hat trick and still leading the League in minus rating (-42).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad