Will you still be here after potential Karlsson trade

If Ek leaves this offseason will you still be here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Honestly, as much as it pains me to say this I’ve always felt that Hoffman was a cancer to the team.

Great move to start the off-season for GM Dorrion.
So I actually sorta understand your vibe re: Hoff being a problem, but can you elaborate a little bit? I'm just curious how you came to that conclusion. I just always thought his "give a shit" meter wasn't very high.

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
So I actually sorta understand your vibe re: Hoff being a problem, but can you elaborate a little bit? I'm just curious how you came to that conclusion. I just always thought his "give a ****" meter wasn't very high.
You’re right man. Read some fake article and thought the return was more too lol.

burf

Mar 27, 2012
Regarding the title of the thread:

If we have our own first rounder next year? Absolutely. That's something to get excited about.

If Karlsson is gone, the team is terrible, and between the lack of a pick and Melnyk still in charge there's nothing to look forward to down the pipe? I'm going to lose interest pretty quick.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Any games you suggest to watch? Golden State vs. Cleveland maybe? :sarcasm:

I'd much rather watch NCAA basketball.

Lol I'm not going to argue the super team nonsense in the NBA it's pretty ridiculous although Lebron did carry a really bad team to the finals so he gets my respect. You will see a lot more parody in the coming years there are a lot of good teams on the horizon.

Truly I suggest to just sit down and watch 10 random games that's what I did and I got hooked on NBA.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Lol I'm not going to argue the super team nonsense in the NBA it's pretty ridiculous although Lebron did carry a really bad team to the finals so he gets my respect. You will see a lot more parody in the coming years there are a lot of good teams on the horizon.

Truly I suggest to just sit down and watch 10 random games that's what I did and I got hooked on NBA.

That’s cool. Like a lot of sports NBA is live only for me. It’s definitely a fun time. Can’t get into it on TV though. NCAA is a different story for me, the talent is way different obviously but I like the team play aspect more.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
That’s cool. Like a lot of sports NBA is live only for me. It’s definitely a fun time. Can’t get into it on TV though. NCAA is a different story for me, the talent is way different obviously but I like the team play aspect more.

Ya I hear ya I was never really into the NBA then a lot of people i did business with were and i spent a lot of time this past year with people watching NBA. Mind you they were gambling 10s of thousands on the games but still I got hooked on it. So it's good to know i have a back up plan for when we trade Karlsson and a 1st for a 3rd round pick.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
You’re right man. Read some fake article and thought the return was more too lol.

What...What was the return? Real life sports has got me down, maybe an imaginary decent return can bring me back up?

Won't be supporting the team financially really in any way until new ownership is brought in, still and will always support the logo and city!

Reactions: Uchiha

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Ya I hear ya I was never really into the NBA then a lot of people i did business with were and i spent a lot of time this past year with people watching NBA. Mind you they were gambling 10s of thousands on the games but still I got hooked on it. So it's good to know i have a back up plan for when we trade Karlsson and a 1st for a 3rd round pick.

Let me know if you need a new crew member, I've got a crisp $5 on the Bucks this year!

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I also highly recommend the NBA for anything but Warriors games. We already know who's winning those and these last two years have been about as anti climatic of a finals as possible. The last two seasons have played out pretty much exactly as predicted by most. I wish KD was up for a challenge and helped level out the league by going elsewhere.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
I've ticked "Depends on the return", as said return will lead me either to option 1 or option 3. IF Karlsson is traded and the return is good, then I can stomach that, but if the return is bad, then I'm just out of watching NHL hockey until an ownership change.

I'll never be out forever, but if EK goes for scraps then I'm gonna step away wile this fire burns whats left of the ashes.

NextYear67

Averaging over a like per post
Mar 2, 2018
GTA
You guys are all welcome back to being Leaf fans like pre 1992. Not even trolling; being genuine. My thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: BuckyDornster

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
You guys are all welcome back to being Leaf fans like pre 1992. Not even trolling; being genuine. My thoughts and prayers.
Born in '91, never known another team. If and when I do change allegiances, the Leafs will be behind all the NHL teams, all the AHL teams, all the ECHL teams, all the SHL teams, all the KHL teams, all the DEL teams, and all the CIS teams in priority order.

Sens22

Oct 13, 2015
Good job everyone..
Lets all not show up to the arena and not only get the owner to move out of town.. but the team!!

I know everyone is mad and upset over Melnyk and his cheap ways - one day he will sell!
But be careful - we need to support the TEAM here in OTTAWA! be thankful we have a forum dedicated to this team and we can talk about hockey in the capital.
The more people boycott, the sooner we will be talking about the Quebec/Seattle Senators

Fan4Life

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Good job everyone..
Lets all not show up to the arena and not only get the owner to move out of town.. but the team!!

I know everyone is mad and upset over Melnyk and his cheap ways - one day he will sell!
But be careful - we need to support the TEAM here in OTTAWA! be thankful we have a forum dedicated to this team and we can talk about hockey in the capital.
The more people boycott, the sooner we will be talking about the Quebec/Seattle Senators

Fan4Life
Ok JimboMikeFisher.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Still a fan but Melnyk will not get any more support from me. My money stays away until he sells and is gone.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Watch 10 basketball games next year.

Once I watched the last 90 seconds of one basketball game. It FELT like i watched 10 games

I'm not quitting, to me being fan is like being married, thru good times and bad times, im not gonna abandoned ship when the going gets tough, im all in.
You know 50% of marriages end in divorce right?

Reactions: BuckyDornster

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Good job everyone..

Fan4Life
Hard pass. I'd rather see the Quebec/Seattle Senators than spend any of my hard-earned money on this complete clown rodeo of a product that's lacking in any semblance of logic, direction or leadership.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->