Movies: Will You See "The Hunt"?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The Plot : Elite rich Liberals kidnap and hunt Conservatives ("deplorables") who are Pro-Life.

I, for one, see the satirical humour but the timing is horrible and I can see why its advertising is being pulled. Having said that, the plot of hunting people is far from original. It has been done MANY times.

Will you see it? Full Disclosure : I will.

Last edited:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It looks like the answer is "No, you will not see The Hunt"... at least in the theaters, because Universal has cancelled their plans to release the film. It'll probably go straight to streaming, so you can watch it there if you really wish.

Last edited:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
I had no intention of seeing it. Now I do. That's how that works.
Same here. The plot sounds stupid, it will have little story, no charming characters, lots of grit and shockvalue, but now it's sort of forbidden. That gives it intrigue.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
So this movie is coming back. Still looks dumb, but still fascinated to know the motivations behind it. Are they just trying to troll everyone and it's just a really lame way to get social media interactions. I mean, both sides are being mocked, and now it's clear they probably always intended to bring it back to theaters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad