Will you attend games before the Jamison deal closes?

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Between my disgust for the lockout and frustration with the ownership mess, I have zero motivation to spend any money at Jobing.com arena until I have a guarantee the team is staying. And frankly, while October and November were tough, I'm now doing fine without live hockey, and so is my wallet.

What about you Coyote fans? Are you ready to make the 1st game a sellout, or will you wait and see?

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I believe that by the 16th, Jamison is finalized. By the 19th we drop the banner and yes, that should be a sellout.

That's fine, but the question is: IF the deal doesn't close by the 19, will you attend?

TeamTourigny

Formally TeamTurris & TeamTippet & TeamTocchet
Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
they already have my STH money so whether it attend or not the money has been spent.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
If I lived in the Phoenix area I would. It also depends on when opening night is too. If its Friday or sat night, I'll be there!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
If I lived in the Phoenix area I would. It also depends on when opening night is too. If its Friday or sat night, I'll be there!

This. I can't attend a game this year if I wanted to. Soak it up for those of us that cant make it?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The only way ownership would affect my attendance decision is if the team was a lame duck and it was known they were moving.

Jamison not closing before opening night isn't changing that at this point. Gotta take it year by year with this disaster :laugh:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Jamison not closing before opening night isn't changing that at this point. Gotta take it year by year with this disaster :laugh:

Yeah, I'm guessing the Coyotes are going to need every butt in a seat possible. I would have liked to see an appreciable jump in attendance based on the run and the division title, but hur dur, here comes the lockout! The first year will be important for Jamison. If the valley doesn't signal an attendance increase from winning that's a bad sign. Every other team save ASU and UA are sucking right now, so there's that advantage.

Feb 12, 2003
I'll be there regardless. I want to be there to see the only achievement this franchise has ever won (in the NHL) raised to the rafters. I want to be there to give an energetic standing ovation for the announcement of Shane Doan. Opening night this year, under these circumstances, is one of my highest priorities in terms of entertainment value, interest and emotion.

I know last time they lost the whole season so teams made more concessions to STH, but I'm curious if we get anything extra for the 1/2 season lost. Frankly with a shorter season I'd like to upgrade my tickets if possible and keep the same financial commitment to the team. I'll definitely be calling my ticket rep when the schedule comes out to figure out what I'm doing with my season tickets.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
To me making a stand over this isn't worth it, if at all possible I will be there opening night for sure!!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Yes, for reasons already listed. They have my STH money anyway, only reason I wouldn't go is if I knew it was a lame duck season, it's not worth making a stand over, etc.

I feel the reverse about the latter, in fact. My decision to buy season tickets, other than the fact that I like going to hockey games, was also motivated by making a stand - and demonstrating that there are people here who want a team.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
As a STH I've already bought and paid for my tickets and Ii sure as hell intend to use them. :)

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Hahaha don't get me wrong guys, i understand pride and frustration, but holding out until we get an owner? We haven't had an owner since 2009! It's 2013! I'm used to this. Some of our best years of hockey have been without one.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Well, looks to me like the league doesn't need to worry about the lockout's impact on ticket sales! :laugh:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Yes. I will watch them in a box. I will watch them with a fox (logo). I will watch them here or there. I will watch them anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad