Will you agree or like a post by someone you don't like?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
This might be the most positive thread I've ever seen in my life. OP deserves some likes delivered to him irl in the form of hookers and blow.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Not really sure who Max Money is, what team does he cheer for? He seems disliked but all of his posts cant be bad can they?

They hate us cuz they ain't us!

They despise the fact that they're jobbers and I'm the top guy. It's like people hating Auston Matthews. When you're at the top, you have a target on your back. Also, you get an obsessed cult like following.

The hate increased when I taught them an important life lesson: be a buddy, not a bully.

Last edited:

member 300185

They hate us cuz they ain't us!

They despise the fact that they're jobbers and I'm the top guy. It's like people hating Auston Matthews. When you're at the top, you have a target at your back. Also, you get an obsessed cult like following.

The hate increased when I taught them an important life lesson: be a buddy, not a bully.
Ok, Max Money isn't that bad. Arrogant as ole hell, but not bad. Let he who has no sin cast the first stone. I'm an atheist but some quotes work. :nod:

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
When I like a post I dont even look to see who the poster is. I disagree with fellow Caps fans all the time but I dont hate any of them.

Reactions: NovaLeaf

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Yes I would. However I simply /ignore on posters I think are regulary annoying and beyond redemption.

This is what I do as well. Fans that are simply 100% homers or TLDR get put on my ignore list, unless the homers have "value added" like Zeke, for example. Then I sing their praises.
Otherwise I simply "Like" any post that is humorous, well-made or a good rebuttal.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
This place is a festering swamp of mediocrity and broken dreams. Validation of an opinion by the puddle of filth usually infesting this place is the last thing that should be on anyone's mind.

That being said, I don't even bother looking at who posted what. If it's a solid post, it might get liked, but probably not. If it's trash, I just move along.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Ok, Max Money isn't that bad.

N9YSrny.png

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
I like posts by Oilers fans all the time, they have some very knowledgable posters even though logic dictates I should hate them as a Flames fan.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Yes, I do it all the time. This is an internet hockey message board, we're not competing mafiosos or something.

Yep. I probably hit 'like' four or five times more often than I post. Maybe more, now that I think about it. I usually try to read through a thread before I'll post in it, so I end up going through a lot of content before adding my own.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I'd like to say 'of course', but who knows how bias affects you. With that said, I only really dislike posters who are a pain to deal with, and some of the posters with the best insight are also absolutely impossible to have a good discussion with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad