Will Wings Fans Outcheer us?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
when they're chanting Alfie? i don't know to many wings fans....

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
We outcheered Montreal fans in the playoffs no prob, was domination. I saw that as a real stamp of our territory last year. Hopefully it continues.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
We outcheered Montreal fans in the playoffs no prob, was domination. I saw that as a real stamp of our territory last year. Hopefully it continues.

Yeah I peed on a few for good measure.

I don't think we have anything to worry about.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008

The tix went on sale before the matchup was determined. Sens fans had like a week head start to buy them up.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Umm they haven't in the past so why would they now?

I don't think I've ever been to a wings game in person. Maybe I should have asked if they do, instead of if they will. I would think that more frequent wings games would actually dilute the fan presence at the games, so we'll probably be fine.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
The tix went on sale before the matchup was determined. Sens fans had like a week head start to buy them up.

And the Detroit game was essentially sold out before the tickets even went public this year so good luck to Detroit fans getting tickets. Why not just go to Detroit for a game? I hear you can get tickets there for half a handy or a crack rock. They have plenty available.

Milan the God*

They'll make a dent in the arena noise, but not too bad. Especially not December 1st.

My tickets were $100+ for the top of the 300 level on an end section..

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
A buddy of mine is a Wings fan so I've been to a few games at CTC with him.

I'd say it is in that 3rd tier of fans:

1. Leafs/Habs
2. Other Canadian Teams, Penguins
3. Remaining Original Six, Philadelphia, Buffalo
4. Other American teams.

You'll see a few jerseys but they're not particularly loud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->