Will we see another ducks and sens final in the next 5 years?

Will we see another ducks and sens final in the next 5 years ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
It's possible, but unlikely. I think it would take the right set of circumstances for either of them to make the Finals in the next 5 years, because they are both pretty far from being contending teams. So we're talking about their talent developing really well, the right trades happening to fill out the rest of the team, and the chance involved in going deep into the playoffs to begin with...

But then you need it to happen twice, so both teams have that happen, and then it needs to happen in the same year.

That's a no, from me. Possible, but incredibly unlikely.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
are they still doing that summer tournament for the 7 teams that missed the qualifiers? If so then maybe...

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I’d place a bet that 1 of the 2 teams can make the finals if everything goes proper. But I wont say yes to both in the finals together

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I'm in my 30s and I'm doubtful I'll see it again in my lifetime...
Also, there are will be 32 teams shortly...
Odds are extremely low but if it's meant to happen, it will.

Boats Ahoes

Apr 28, 2011
Just bet my retirement savings on a Ducks vs. Sens finals, so they better not let me down

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Ducks were such a fun team to watch for a long time. Sucks to see that window close just as Gibson is entering his prime. At the very least though having that top goalie should speed up the rebuild/retool. Would be cool to see them win the lotto in the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad