Will Travis Zajac play next season?

Easton

Aug 7, 2005
While I like Parise's hard work and tenacity on the ice, I prefer Zajac with his size to become a more efficient centerman. Plus, the Devils are looking for a 2nd like center, why not just bring Zajac up? What are his chances of playing his first rookie season?

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
While I like Parise's hard work and tenacity on the ice, I prefer Zajac with his size to become a more efficient centerman. Plus, the Devils are looking for a 2nd like center, why not just bring Zajac up? What are his chances of playing his first rookie season?
His offense isn't quite polished enough to make the transition from college to NHL. I think it would be rushing him and hurt his confidence. Let him get going in the AHL first then think about calling him up. Defensivly, physically and competitivly Zajac is ready for the NHL.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
His offense isn't quite polished enough to make the transition from college to NHL. I think it would be rushing him and hurt his confidence. Let him get going in the AHL first then think about calling him up. Defensivly, physically and competitivly Zajac is ready for the NHL.

i think so to. a year in the AHL would do him good. and he will probably get a couple of call up's. i think he be a regualr in 07/08.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad