Will Timothy Jimothy Oshie be drafted by the Kraken?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I'm assuming people are being silly and sarcastic thinking his middle name is Jimothy but you can never be sure lol

I tell ya tho, the Jimothy silliness sure is derailing the idea of the thread wondering is Kraken will draft him!!!

Let's start a new thread discussing Jimothy Timothy Miller!

Reactions: Devil Dancer

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I'm assuming people are being silly and sarcastic thinking his middle name is Jimothy but you can never be sure lol

I tell ya tho, the Jimothy silliness sure is derailing the idea of the thread wondering is Kraken will draft him!!!

Let's start a new thread discussing Jimothy Timothy Miller!

Wow holy hyperbole Batman! That's not even remotely close. JT Miller's first name is Jonathan, a far cry from Jim/Tim/Jimothy like you're implying.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
@MassageMan1989
Barack-Obama-David-Letterman-Fist-Bump.gif

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
If I were Seattle I would simply stay away from a 34 year old with 4 years left on his contract at a 5.75M cap hit

For what he brings he is certainly worth it to take him, he would bring back a nice return if they traded him after the draft or at the deadline.....

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Because there's this thing called a "cap floor."

At a time when there are 31 teams in the league looking to trade away a bad contract reaching the cap floor is not an issue. They do not need to take players with high contracts, they can easily reach the floor via trades or UFA signing.

Actually, given the COVID situation, the smartest thing Seattle can do is exit the draft with as much cap space as they can.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
Because good players on good contracts are going to be exposed, right?

Yes, and also you can get players in other ways.

For what he brings he is certainly worth it to take him, he would bring back a nice return if they traded him after the draft or at the deadline.....
If you could get a trade lined up then yeah why not, but with a flat cap I'm not overly convinced

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
It is! It's a badass name as well.

Not real and nothing compared to what his last name stands for and really does:

Oshie is from the Anishinaabe or Ojibwe Nation; his name in the Ojibwe language, or Anishnaabemowin, "Keeway Gaaboo," means "coming home." Giiwe translates roughly as "s/he returns home." If the -aaboo in Gaaboo refers to water, then this name may evoke the poetic image of water that, by traveling downhill inevitably will find its way home to a larger body of water, such as the Great Lakes or the sea.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad