Will this be the year someone gets 70 points?

Will someone on Nashville hit 70 points?

• Total voters

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Not that it's a huge deal, but I just realized that Nashville has not had a 70 point guy since the 2007-08 season, when Jason Arnott, and JP Dumont were still on the team. I think Forsberg, and Arvidsson would've have gotten to the mark, if Forsberg did not get injured. Like I said, it's not a huge deal, but I mean it is pretty crazy that we haven't had a guy hit the mark in 10 years, so maybe if Forsy and Arvi can stay healthy all year, this could be finally a year where Nashville has a 70 point guy haha.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Someone pointed out in another thread that our point production is well spread throughout our offense and defense, so you're right, it's not so big of a deal. That said, we have players capable of doing that. Anyone in JOFA-line could break that mark and I hope one of them does.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
I'm pretty sure I said Forsberg would get 70+ points and beat the franchise goal record each of the past two seasons, but what the heck. I'll vote yes because the preseason is time for optimism.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Forsberg will be PPG if healthy and with healthy linemates.
I think Arvi will float in 60-70. If Joey was playoff Joey he’d be our #1 point producer- over Forsberg, even. That being said, I expect much more out of him this year.

This would be great for the team. Have a dominant line that attracts the #1 D-pair from the other team. That may boost scoring on lines 2 and 3.

They had a SCF appearance, then a President's Trophy. One butt kicking O-line would be a great for next season.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
This would be great for the team. Have a dominant line that attracts the #1 D-pair from the other team. That may boost scoring on lines 2 and 3.

They had a SCF appearance, then a President's Trophy. One butt kicking O-line would be a great for next season.
I wish we’d rely on the forwards more. I know our D is a very strong asset but I feel like we might overdo it a little bit and teams figure us out easier.
We need to be more dynamic up front.

Reactions: GeauxPreds1

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Forsberg gets there barring an injury or another BS suspension.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
It's truly incredible that we haven't had someone get 65 in the last decade. Barely above average players accidentally get 65 all the time.

Granted without injuries it would've happened but still

Reactions: bdub24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad