Will the Red Wings survive the fall of Detroit?

• Thread starter Swedish playmaker*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedish playmaker*

I just created a thread about this issue on the mainboard but it was instantly removed, why I do not know. But I'll try here instead.

Recently read a thread on a big Swedish forum called Flashback (https://www.flashback.org/t2092307) where the OP is thinking about buying a house in Detroit as an investment since they are beeing thrown away for garbage sums such 10 - 1000 €!

Is this statement true? If so, how are the Red Wings able to survive atm as a brand and fill up Joe Louis arena?

My uncle's wife is a personal friend of Henrik Zetterberg so I'll ask her about his opinion the next time we meet up. Perhaps Z could play in Detroit and live in New York. :sarcasm:

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan, as well the Red Wings, are more than just Detroit. I don't think anyone associated with the organization lives in "Detroit", they live in the surrounding suburbs.

Swedish playmaker*

Michigan, as well the Red Wings, are more than just Detroit. I don't think anyone associated with the organization lives in "Detroit", they live in the surrounding suburbs.
Oh ok, where is the arena located?

Swedish playmaker*

Will the Capitals survive with the the ******** that work in DC?
Why are people so sensitive about this? I dont get it. It's a normal question? Is it offending in some way? I dont get it.

Obviously I'm Swedish and do not know anything about american social codes etc, like in India you dont eat with your left hand since thats used for wiping your ass - and in the US you dont speak about dying cities? :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad