Will the Minnesota Wild take Travis Zajac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazzy

Mar 6, 2002
BC
www.gocanucks.net
It's possible that they could do that, with a pick out of left-field in a high position like that and as you mentioned, they did it last year with Burns. Honestly, I think you're stretching a gamble a little too much with taking Zajac that high. But it could turn out very well in the future, so Minnesota could have the balls to do it.

jt2004

Apr 18, 2004
It may be more than just a rumor I started here the other day. If you read the mock draft in the Globe and Mail Eric Duhatschek (I'm sure I butchered his name) has him at #9. While Bob McKenzie has stated he will be taken in the top 15.

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
I think Minnesota takes Zajac at 12 if he is there and if not they take Korpikoski. I think that if Carolina doesn't move up I have a feeling they may take Zajac.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Well Zajac was not in my 1st round mock draft. I don't like him and I don't think he will be in the NHL. But if the Wild scouts saw something in him that I don't see, they could very well take him. It will be interesting to see if they prefer underrated prospects like Zajac and Korpikorski to, say, Picard or Radulov.

And if somebody could tell me where did I heard that, and give me some sources, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad