Will the Habs Go After Kreider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
It looks like the matchup is happening.

Habs added a lot of muscle at the deadline.

Will they instigate with Kreider.

Kreider is closing in on 30 goals and is essential to the Ranger power play.

We all know this is going to be a story...just curious what people think...

And please be civil...

CCM19

Not Phased
Apr 2, 2015
No but I'm sure Habs fans will whine anytime Kreider is near the crease calling him dirty and what not. I'd say the Habs have more things to worry about.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Kreider is just one player, they won't make 'plans' because he's there or anything. I guess they'll simply focus on bugging Lundqvist, since he's always weak against Habs.

Pretty good matchup though, should be fun.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
It's not like this is the first time we're playing the Rangers since it happened.

If the Habs were going to "go after" Kreider it would have already happened. Or they would have done it in a meaningless regular season game...not wait until the playoffs.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Price already got a small measure of revenge by cleaning Kreider into the boards behind the net once, and I'm sure MTL will be more focused on winning in general.

Also, is it too much to ask that this thread be about MTL and NYR/Kreider, and not bashing Habs fans?

guapo23

Sep 30, 2005
If Kreider tries to start trouble, this is not the same soft Habs team of a few years ago.
Weber, Ott, Shaw, King, Martisen and Benn are all big players who can stir it up.

If I was a Rags fan I would be more worried about Lundquist doing his usual choke job against the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad