Will the Flyers trade for a goalie before the deadline and who would it be?

Will the Flyers trade for a goalie before the deadline and who would it be?

• Total voters

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
If Crawford is healthy, he would be my snap answer -- doesn't have the highest peak on that list but was the most consistently excellent before this year, would cost less than Bobrovsky due to rep, and has the perfect contract length for what I think they want to do.

I have no idea how to judge if he is or not.

I would not make a Goalie deal without other immediate changes.

As a Hawks fan, I expect the team would be OK with retaining some salary in the deal.

I would also not judge CC solely based on stats this year. The Hawks are just epic bad in front of him.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
195255.gif
As far as the ongoing waiting game about the never ending goalie troubles that have been killing this team for decades.....

Reactions: David St Hubbins

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I think the easy answer for me(being an oiler fan) you guys offer a mid pick for Talbot--he is a UFA after this year and it looks like Koskinen has taken over as number 1 with the oilers

Crawford maybe moved--but is he worth 6 mill a year

as an outside(I will say sorry now) you guys will need to jump 6 teams to get into a wild card spot--50 games left it can be done--but that means all six teams need to get 8 to 10 pts less then you guys-that is a big what if.

Personally, I would wait till the off season to see who is available or if the oilers do move Talbot offer a mid round pick and if he does not work out it cost you say a 4th--but if say crawford craps out--you owe him 6 mill next year

the question is how desperate are you salvage this season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad