Will Morgan Rielly be moved?

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Feels like Brayden Schenn all over again, it will take a long time for Saskatoon to recover from that deal, and I think a lot of teams took notice of that.

I'll say there's a 40% chance.

Drennan57*

Hopefully he deserves to be given a chance with a contender before he goes to Toronto.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
definately SHOULD be traded. I know Mosse Jaw refused to trade him last season even though teams like Portland, Kamloops and Kelowna made huge offers apparently. Mouse Jaw could cash in big time if they trade him and a team would definately pay up huge for him.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
If he's back in the WHL, no doubt in my mind he gets moved.

Moose Jaw is a fringe playoff team at best right now and moving him to a powerhouse squad would make the most sense.

Personally I think he will be in the AHL next season, but that's just me.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
If he's back in the WHL, no doubt in my mind he gets moved.

Moose Jaw is a fringe playoff team at best right now and moving him to a powerhouse squad would make the most sense.

Personally I think he will be in the AHL next season, but that's just me.

Cant play in AHL.... its either NHL or Junior for him next year unfortunately.. prime example why they need to revamp the rules!!

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Cant play in AHL.... its either NHL or Junior for him next year unfortunately.. prime example why they need to revamp the rules!!
Why would the CHL agree to that? Either there needs to be a substantial monetary return to offset the costs of lost sales due to stars vacating the CHL early or it should remain as is.

Personally, as a CHL patron, I'd prefer the stars stay in the CHL if they're not in the NHL. But that's me.

arsmaster*

Why, Morgan Rielly should will his team to a top playoff spot if he's done all there is to do in the CHL.

I hate that crap...nothing left to learn...what a joke, he's still average at defending against kids. He's got skill and skating for days, but isn't a great defender.

All these kids "with nothing left to prove" obviously do, or they'd be in the NHL.

hockeygeek

Apr 28, 2010
Why, Morgan Rielly should will his team to a top playoff spot if he's done all there is to do in the CHL.

I hate that crap...nothing left to learn...what a joke, he's still average at defending against kids. He's got skill and skating for days, but isn't a great defender.

All these kids "with nothing left to prove" obviously do, or they'd be in the NHL.

Just me but I think suggesting a player should play in the ahl would be to suggest that he has more to learn/prove:dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad