Will Montoya **** The Bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reilly311

topshelf331 said:
That may be, but the games wouldnt have been so close if it werent for montoya.

Ok, well come talk to me when he actually loses a game in his world junior career.

edit: yeah I know, I probabaly jinxed him.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
Levitate said:
exactly...with all the schwarz-love that goes on around these boards and all the talk about how he's the best goalie in last years draft...you think that maaaaaybe people would be complaining that his save % is worse than montoya's? but nooo... :dunno:

montoya had a lot to live up to after last year and there was really no question he WOULDN'T be able to do that. but as long as he wins...

Did i miss something in the title of this thread?

I would guess that the expectations of the US team as returning gold medalists are higher than the czech's.

My guess is that if you started a Schwarz **** the bed thread you wouldnt get alot of responses.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Reilly311 said:
Ok, well come talk to me when he actually loses a game in his world junior career.

You can play bad and still win.

We are talking about individual performences, not team performences.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
Reilly311 said:

You mean like marc andre fleury? Dont take it so personal. Goalies have bad stretches.

Reilly311

topshelf331 said:
You mean like marc andre fleury? Dont take it so personal. Goalies have bad stretches.

what about MAF? I'm not taking it personal, im just sick of people running their mouths.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Levitate said:
exactly...with all the schwarz-love that goes on around these boards and all the talk about how he's the best goalie in last years draft...you think that maaaaaybe people would be complaining that his save % is worse than montoya's? but nooo... :dunno:

montoya had a lot to live up to after last year and there was really no question he WOULDN'T be able to do that. but as long as he wins...

Maybe Schwartz is getting less attention because he wasn't overhyped every day before the tournament by a few homers...?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Maybe Schwartz is getting less attention because he wasn't overhyped every day before the tournament by a few homers...?

even if he wasn't, he's been getting hyped like mad since the draft

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Levitate said:
even if he wasn't, he's been getting hyped like mad since the draft

Still, it's not even close to the amount of hype Montoya has received over here in the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad