Will Mika Zibanejad score 50 goals this year?

Will Mika Zibanejad score 50 goals this year?

• Total voters

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
My head says no, but my heart says yes, so I voted yes. He has 20 goals in his last 19 games. He needs 12 goals in the next 15. It's not likely, but hopefully he can keep up this pace.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It’s not impossible and if he stays hot for even a few more games and doesn’t go ice cold after it becomes more likely. He’s on fire right now.

It is unlikely because he’d have to continue a pace that’s scorching hot, but I won’t be surprised if he falls in the mid 40s and given the time missed, that’s still incredible.

If he does hit 50 it will be very difficult to keep this guy out of the top 10 center club given his all around game... and we’ll be (gladly) paying a hefty price for his next contract.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It’s not impossible and if he stays hot for even a few more games and doesn’t go ice cold after it becomes more likely. He’s on fire right now.

It is unlikely because he’d have to continue a pace that’s scorching hot, but I won’t be surprised if he falls in the mid 40s and given the time missed, that’s still incredible.

If he does hit 50 it will be very difficult to keep this guy out of the top 10 center club given his all around game... and we’ll be (gladly) paying a hefty price for his next contract.

I don't think you can keep him out of it right now.

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
I voted no but the fact we're having this conversation and it's technically possible blows my mind. As good as he has been in the past, this season has been amazing for him. Talk about a late bloomer.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Probably not enough time to pull it off now but it’s not impossible by any means. If he played 82 games he’d do it pretty comfortably.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
No chance, this year.

44 would be incredible.

note: The entertainment tonight smut source called ‘espn’ does not even acknowledge last night’s feat as a home page top news story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad