Will Marian Hossa make the hall of fame?

Drgi

Feb 7, 2019
Hossa was never better than Lindros. Not even close.
Hossa was a better player, Lindros was great player too but not a better hockey player. But certainly he was player with much better PR. Hossa had NO PR at all, not articles nothing he just played hockey and won games - this he dod much better and much more effective than Lindros. Lindros was great talent and great troublemaker - his bes achievement was to help by his troublemaking the Colorado win the cup.

Drgi

Feb 7, 2019
Yes and he helped the Philadelphia to sell tickets for the 41 home games every year but this is his PR not hockey part of talent. As Gretzky said the Canada team led by Lindros lost in 1998 against the unknow Czech team only with Jagr and Hasek. No cup, no olympics nothing

Crow

May 19, 2014
Didn’t see this is an old thread.

Lot of misguided people in it.

Last edited:

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
Hossa was a better player, Lindros was great player too but not a better hockey player. But certainly he was player with much better PR. Hossa had NO PR at all, not articles nothing he just played hockey and won games - this he dod much better and much more effective than Lindros. Lindros was great talent and great troublemaker - his bes achievement was to help by his troublemaking the Colorado win the cup.
What on earth are you talking about?

Lindros is widely regarded as a generational talent that never fulfilled his potential. During his prime in the 90s, he was up there among the best with Lemieux, Gretzky, Sakic, etc.

I mean your whole Colorado comment just tells me that you are clearly bias. Sorry to break it to you but Hossa and Lindros aren’t in the same class of player.

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
M
Yes and he helped the Philadelphia to sell tickets for the 41 home games every year but this is his PR not hockey part of talent. As Gretzky said the Canada team led by Lindros lost in 1998 against the unknow Czech team only with Jagr and Hasek. No cup, no olympics nothing
So a team with Jagr, Hasek, and Hedjuk are “unknown?” Right.....

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Yes he was a better player than Lindros. Hossa was 5 times in the finals, he won 3 times, the 2 times he lost was close he make 26 points in one in the los runs. Lindros was once in finals lose by a sweep.
Boy i'm glad he solely took his team to the finals and it was not a team accomplishment.

Drgi

Feb 7, 2019

Lindros is widely regarded as a generational talent that never fulfilled his potential. During his prime in the 90s, he was up there among the best with Lemieux, Gretzky, Sakic, etc.

I mean your whole Colorado comment just tells me that you are clearly bias. Sorry to break it to you but Hossa and Lindros aren’t in the same class of player.
I don t think so, for me they are similar talented, hossa is not a class better than lindros, he is just better hockey player. This is just PR - Lindros is from Canada, great talet lots of articles. Was he better as junior as Gretzky ? Will he be the next Gretzky ? Bla bla bla. Yes and he is big and heavy, and he can skate and is talented. For me Hossa is just a better player, Better than Lindros and much better than Chara who is even bigger and havier than Lindros and compared to Lindros won a cup.

Drgi

Feb 7, 2019
M

So a team with Jagr, Hasek, and Hedjuk are “unknown?” Right.....
This is what Gretzky said: we lost against 20 unknow guys named Jiri plus Gretzky and Jagr This mus be right when Gretzky said that, or ?

Drgi

Feb 7, 2019

And I have nothing against Philly I love Philly and Chris Pronger was also much much better player than Lindros

Reactions: GreatGonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->