Player Discussion Will Lockwood

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Locksters a beauty hoping hes in utica next year and then becomes our 3RW or even 2RW in 2019-20 season :yo:

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
A MOD should turn this into official WJC thread. Pettersson/Juolevi/Lockwood as the locks.

McKenzie projects Gadjovich and DiPietro on team Canada. He usually is in the know. Will find out tomorrow if Lind gets an invite.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Not really sure how Lind is not a lock esp if an overrated career dud like Robert Thomas is there

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
lockwood is a pretty good bottom line fast energy guy to have for a wjc. i think it would be a smart move to keep him on the roster

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Crashed into the boards and looks like he really hurt his wrist.

Not looking good for the tournament.
Didn't return to the game.

Last edited:

lawrence

May 19, 2012
probably done for a while. I had a wrist injury one time where I slammed into another player wrist first, I was out 6 weeks. Couldn't hold a damn stick, couldn't even lift weights.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
A year ago, weren't you saying the exact same thing about Kyle Connor, or was that someone else?
I said Boesers game would translate MUCH better then Connors despite the main board disagreeing. Connor then started playing good but then went cold which is crazy seeing all that talent around him. he seems like an inconsistent player

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Crashed into the boards and looks like he really hurt his wrist.

Not looking good for the tournament.
Didn't return to the game.
Damn...didn't look good for Lockwood.....didn't his season end prematurely last year with a shoulder injury....if it's the same injury again this would be a big red flag.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Damn...didn't look good for Lockwood.....didn't his season end prematurely last year with a shoulder injury....if it's the same injury again this would be a big red flag.
That looked like left shoulder to me the way he was holding his arm skating off. He talked about making some changes to his game this year to try to stay healthy. Could be that he's just brittle.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
I said Boesers game would translate MUCH better then Connors despite the main board disagreeing. Connor then started playing good but then went cold which is crazy seeing all that talent around him. he seems like an inconsistent player
All young players are inconsistent Boeser to, Connor will be just fine. You were right once (kind of at least), but been wrong so many other times maybe you should chill a bit with the boasting, dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad