Will Kucherov break Mogilnys record?

Will Kucherov break Mogilnys record?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
I feel like he'll have to do it quicker so they can start resting up for the playoffs. He's got a shot but I think he'll ultimately be short but will be on pace to beat it.

Troubadour

Feb 23, 2018
Now that's interesting! I expect him to slow down in the last... ten to fifteen games of the RS? But let's say he extends his hot streak for another five, than adds seven more points in five more games and then goes at around 1,2 PPG pace for whatever is left...

He definitely does look like having a historical chance there, doesn't he.

Yes, he'll see to it.

Troubadour

Feb 23, 2018
I feel like he'll have to do it quicker so they can start resting up for the playoffs. He's got a shot but I think he'll ultimately be short but will be on pace to beat it.

The next dozen of games will tell. If he gets twenty there, he should make it despite easing it.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Thats interesting, i had no idea that the russian record was only 127p. Even sweden had a player higher than that.

Troubadour

Feb 23, 2018
Thats interesting, i had no idea that the russian record was only 127p. Even sweden had a player higher than that.

Would have had more than Nilsson if he had remained healthy throughout the season. And it's not that shocking given that Mogilny was the first Russian player to defect and the Iron Curtain collapse only allowed Russians to compete in the NHL from 1990 onwards.

Who knows what Makarov and Krutov could have done in the 80s. Anyway, 127 is still pretty high of a ceiling, but also doable.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I don't think so.

With all due respect to Stamkos and company..... is his supporting cast comparable with LaFontaine/Hawerchuk and 4 months of Andreychuk before he was traded for Fuhr?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Now that's interesting! I expect him to slow down in the last... ten to fifteen games of the RS? But let's say he extends his hot streak for another five, than adds seven more points in five more games and then goes at around 1,2 PPG pace for whatever is left...

He definitely does look like having a historical chance there, doesn't he.

Yes, he'll see to it.

It will be very exciting to watch no doubt.

I'm going to say no as he has 13 points in his last 4 games there will be a slowdown somewhere in the next 23 games.

In the 10 games before this 4 game outburst he was 10-0-6-6.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
I wouldn't have guessed Mogilny had that record. I think he'll probably fall a couple points short, but have the better season anyhow.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
He needs 34 points in his final 23 games which is very doable considering he has 76 in his last 41.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->