News Article: Will Kristo signed with the Habs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
I think he'll signs with the Habs

He can only sign a ELC so it's not like he'll get much more elsewhere.

Also, Hamilton doesn't have much depth at forward so there is good chance that he could be among the first players called up next year.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Brunet knows his stuff but I think he might have gotten this one wrong.If Kristo was a Junior then yes. Now that he is a Senior no. Or at least that is what I understand.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Brunet knows his stuff but I think he might have gotten this one wrong.If Kristo was a Junior then yes. Now that he is a Senior no. Or at least that is what I understand.

I think Brunet means that he won't be a free agent like J. Schultz on July 1st but if he really doesn't want to sign with us on August 15th then he's a free agent?

Not sure

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Either way, I don't anticipate their being a problem with getting Kristo signed...I don't think the issue was that he doesn't want to play for the Habs, I think he just wanted to make sure to accomplish what he set out to do with UND and wants to jump straight to the NHL and avoid the AHL

and he thinks this is the best route to accomplish that...

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
I don't like closing threads for articles from valid sources, but this is barely even an article and the question it raises has been shot down multiple times in the past. Kristo can only sign with the Habs.

Any other Kristo talk should go in the CHL/Europe/NCAA prospects sticky, as well as any NCAA loophole talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad